Milford Public Schools have announced that Milford Kindergarten registration begins on March 5th. Info below:
Parents can pick up registration materials at the school beginning February 11th during normal operating hours prior to the official registration date.
Parents need to complete the required forms prior to attending the official registration session.
A child must reach the age of 5 before January 1, 2014 in order to start kindergarten in the fall.
At the time of registration, parents must bring the following items to complete the registration process:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate (with a raised seal)
- A record of any communicable diseases the child may have had
- A record of the child’s immunization schedule
- Two proofs of residency (examples include a current utility bill, mortgage receipt/rent receipt).
Before entry into school in August, each child must have a physical examination that includes ahemoglobin or hematocrit test, vision, hearing, and speech screening.
The physical examination cannot have been done earlier than 12 months prior to the date the child enters school.
For more information, please contact your neighborhood school or search our website at www.milforded.org. The dates for kindergarten registration are as follows:
- John F. Kennedy: March 5, 7, 19, 21
- Orange Avenue: March 6, 7, 18, 20
- Mathewson: March 11, 12, 21, 22
- Live Oaks: March 13, 14, 19, 20