It's the last weekend before Election Day and Milford's mayoral candidates are making their final push to get your vote.
Milford Patch reached out to the mayoral candidates and asked them where they'll be. Each has a packed schedule which includes canvassing neighborhoods, rallies and marching in . Here's the scoop:
Today, Nov. 5:
- Bob Joy -- Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. myself and the rest of the Republican ticket will be meeting on the steps of City Hall for a rally. From there, after coffee and donuts, I along with the other candidates will be dispersing throughout the city to knock on doors.
- Ben Blake -- I’ll be at Headquarters (486 Bridgeport Avenue) at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and from there will be making phone calls and canvassing the neighborhoods of Milford for our final push.
Sunday, Nov. 6:
- Ben Blake: I'll be at Headquarters (486 Bridgeport Avenue) at 9:30 a.m. again and from there will be making phone calls and canvassing the neighborhoods of Milford. I plan to be at the Veterans' Day parade by 1:30 p.m.
- Bob Joy: On Sunday I will be marching in the veterans day parade and then attending the veterans concert at city hall. If there is daylight left I will be out knocking on doors again.
Election Day, Nov. 8:
- Bob Joy: On Election Day I will be visiting polling places throughout the city. At 8 p.m. on election night the Republican party will be gathering at .
- Ben Blake: On Tuesday, I’ll be shuttling back and forth to the various poll locations and will be awaiting the results at our headquarters.
If you see the candidates around town this weekend, let everyone know in the comments below and snap a pic and upload it here for everyone to see!
Editor's note: Milford Patch's request for this information from Independent candidate Rocco Frank went unanswered.