Update at 11:33 a.m. on November 1st:
Meg Bieler wrote that, "Thompson Hill Rd. & Ridgewood Drive" also have "tree & power lines down."
Free Buffett for People Affected by Hurricane Sandy
Rainbow Gardens is offering a free buffet today for people effected by the storm from 3:30 to 5:30. Thanks to John & Heather Profetto for that information.
Pilot Closing, Re-Opening
Pilot will be shut down from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. today, November 1st, as they switch over from their generator to usual power.
City Clerk's Office Open Until 8 p.m.
In order to accommodate people who need to vote by absentee ballot, the City Clerk’s office will be open until 8:00 p.m. this evening, Thursday, November 1st.
Streets with Hazards/Trees Down
Alderman Bryan Anderson has provided Milford Patch with this list of streets with hazards/trees down:
- Aspen Circle (tree)
- Bedford Avenue (tree across road)
- Bryan Hill Road @ Indian Hill (tree on wires)
- Cinnamon Road- Forest Glen subdivision (no power)
- Greer Circle (tree across road)
- Indian Hill Road (trees across road/entangled wires)
- Meadow Park Drive (tree down near #76)
- Roller Terrace (tree across road)