Updated on August 14th at 3:58 p.m.:
- Access to the Railroad Station parking areas for railroad patrons will only be allowed from High Street.
- Handicapped parking will be provided at the following locations; and Wasson Field parking lot adjacent to West Main Street. There will be senior and handicap access shuttle transportation to and from these locations.
- Access to the City Boat Launch on Shipyard Lane will be restricted from 6:00 am – 6:30 pm.
- Pets and coolers will not be allowed within the festival boundaries.
- Shuttle buses are being provided for festival patrons which will be picking up/dropping off at two locations in Milford: and the . The shuttle services will operate from 9:30 am – 7:00 pm.
The has released a list of streets that will be closed and/or have limited access from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. this Saturday, during the 38th annual Milford Oyster Festival.
The streets which will be closed and/or have limited access include:
- North Broad St.
- South Broad St.
- Depot St.
- New Haven Ave. (from Gulf St to Daniel St)
- Prospect St (from Cherry St to New Haven Ave)
- River St (from Darina Pl to New Haven Ave)
- Armory LaFactory La Shipyard LaCenter St
- High St (from Jepson Dr to Helwig St).
On street parking on these will be restricted within the festival boundaries between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:30 pm.
Access to the Milford Center area will be restricted from the hours of 9:30 am-6:30 pm.
Access to the City Boat Launch on Shipyard Lane will be restricted from 6:00 am – 6:30 pm.