1. has the best price in town on Smoked Ham Shank Portion @ 99 cents /lb. Ronzoni baking pasta: manicotti, jumbo shells, oven ready or curly lasagna, just 79 cents. If you plan to make homemade sauce with the pasta, Tuttorosso Tomatoes are $1.00 per 28 - 29 oz. can. Spicy and yellow Stop & Shop brand of mustard to go with the ham is $1.00 per bottle. Fresh 1 lb containers of strawberries are buy one get one free. Fresh green or white asparagus is $1.69/ lb.
2. If you plan to roast a leg of lamb, has the lowest price in town at $2.99/lb. for semi boneless leg of lamb. All others legs are $1.00 off per lb. Pictsweet Steam in bag veggies are 99 cents per bag. Andrea frozen ravioli are half price at $1.49/bag. Organic free range rib-eye roast is just $4.99/lb (Natures's Reserve brand). 8 0z package of Shoprite brand cream cheese, just 79 cents, Breakstone sour cream, 99 cents, Pepsi 2 liter bottles, 5 for $5.00 (must buy 5), 16 oz package of Polly-O fresh mozzarella, half price at $1.79, Colonna marinara sauce, 88 cents/26 oz jar, Colonna bread crumbs, 99 cents, Red Pack large cans of crushed/peeled tomatoes, 3 for $2.00. ShopRite ketchup, 88 cents, Breyers ice cream, $1.99.
Don't forget: If you have already spent or will spend $300.00 between March 13th thru April 23rd, you will receive a FREE! frozen turkey, ham, Tofurky, or Stouffer's frozen family size lasagna. Just scan your ShopRite card and the register will automatically deduct the cost.
3. Aldi, 283 Boston Post Rd., Milford has smoked ham shanks for $1.19/lb, ham butt, $1.29/lb, celery, 99 cents/bunch. The lowest price in town on frosting this week @ $1.29/can (pink or yellow), refrigerated biscuits, (10 count) just 45 cents! You can't beat the price of yams, $1.19 per 3 lb bag, Belmont 2 lb frozen pecan pie, $4.49, Tuscan brand salad dressing, $1.19 per bottle, Reganno pasta, 59 cents, Carlini 48 oz vegetable oil, $2.29, Belmont deep dish pie crust, (pack of 2) $1.69, 1 lb ready-to-eat shrimp w/cocktail sauce on tray, $4.99. These products (besides ham) are the lowest prices in town.
4. Easter flowers: has assorted hanging baskets for $11.99, X-Pect Discounts at 480 Boston Post Rd., has 6" hyacinths and tulips for $4.99, hybrid lily plant, $5.99, potted perennials, $5.00, 4 for $20.00, Pansy bowls. Van Wilgens's Garden Center, 320 Boston Post Rd., Milford has really cool plants that would make a perfect gift. Biodegradable baskets (you can actually plant the basket if you'd like!) with a mix of spring flowers and a strawberry plant for $11.99. 4" hyacinth, tulip and daffodils are $3.99 ($9.99 for the 6"). Stop & Shop has fresh cut tulip bunches for $6.99 and a dozen rainbow roses for $12.99.
5. : Russell Stover individual chocolate eggs, 39 cents, $5.99, Taster's Choice instant coffee. Need in-store coupon for the following items: Betty Crocker yellow cake mix or brownies, 89 cents, Green Giant canned veggies, 49 cents, 2 for $1.00 Jello mix; Mars or Dove full size candy bars, 39 cents; and 40 pack of foam plates, 72 pack of paper plates, 20 pack of cups, all just 89 cents each.