1. Visit ! Come see all things PEZ! You are absolutely never too old to pose with a giant PEZ dispenser or the Orange County Choppers-built PEZ motorcycle. Starting at 10 a.m., view the most comprehensive PEZ collection in the world for just $5 at 35 Prindle Hill Rd, Orange, CT.
2. Flex those golden pipes at from 9:30 to 12:30 tonight at , 331 New Haven Ave, Milford, CT. Come with a band or just yourself, the instruments are already there. It’s fun and it’s free! Not so musically inclined? No problem. You can also check out at Bear & Grill, 385 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT. It’s free, fun and a little intellectually stimulating. Have you got something more fun on the agenda tonight? Share it with your Patch community!
3. at 1712 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT is hosting a a at 1 p.m. followed by an at 3 p.m. Develop important computer skills for your career free of charge.
4. We’ve been spoiled by such mild weather in December and now winter is back with a vengeance in 2012. Temperatures are forecast to dip down to 10 degrees late tonight, so break out the coat, gloves and thermal underwear.
5. On this day in 1939, President Franklin D. Roosevelt founded the March of Dimes Foundation.